January 3, 2014

New version of the Wireless Multi-sensor PCB

Here is my latest version of the Wireless Multi-sensor PCB (Version 1.1).

Last night I assembled 12 units. I only had time to test two units very quickly, but all is sound so far. The only missing part is the PIC12F675. I have been waiting since 12th November :(. It will arrive any day now :)

As can be seen in the picture below, there are three inputs. One for the DHT22, one for the 1-wire bus and one event sensor input. The event sensor-input have the same pin-configuration as the PIR-sensor HC-SR501.
I have also added a power supply input (marked BAT) to the right of the DHT22 input where you have the possibility to add your own power supply.

The changelog for version 1.1,
  *A pull-down resistor can be soldered in the spot marked R4. It will not needed if the input is not used since there will be a jumper grounding the data input pin.
  *The 2.1mm DC-jack has been exchanged to a mini USB type B connector. I have also added the possibility to add your own power supply.
  *The hardware bug has been corrected.

No comments:

Post a Comment